Summer CSA 2021
For 15 weeks starting Friday, May 28th thru Friday, September 3rd you will receive the cream of our crops. Your share will be washed, bunched, bagged and ready to enjoy.
Additional Member Benefits:
- Volunteer - CSA members -big and small- will be given an opportunity to plant and tend a garden for our friends at the LightHouse Mission, sharing the harvest with people in need.
- A Pop Up Dosa Cafe! At long last we will be serving dosas during your CSA pick up time. A dosa is a thin crepe made from a fermented batter of basmati rice and white lentils. They are healthy and delicious and will be filled with our own vegetables and farm made chutney!
- Early Access - Preseason purchases of late, winter and early spring specialty vegetables and soups.
- More Varieties - Expanded varieties of you pick herbs and flowers at Early Girl Farm.
- Weekly Newsletter - The Early Girl weekly newsletter, with anecdotes from the farm, recipes and cooking tips.
- Shop at Our Marketplace - Access to our ever improving marketplace stocked with kitchen essentials, local specialties and extras from our fields!
By signing up for our CSA you are agreeing to the terms in our CSA Customer Agreement. Please click the link below to view the agreement: